• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for pictures of ORIGINAL 1976 Bronco

OP
OP
Fireball05

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
HC - thanks for the help. Looks like I've definitely got the wrong seat back.

And the answer to my other question about the rear bolt holes... looks like yours just has some rubber pads back there.

While I've got your attention, are those the original door covers, or replacements? I just ordered replacements the other day, I heard they're a bit of a pain to get cut out and ready to mount back up.

Thanks!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
They are replacement...My org had warped up bad and just thought I would go with new.
Really they werent to bad to blade out the holes.I just used my old ones as the templet for the cutouts.(most were per cut or patterened to be cut)
Hardest part was fitting in the clips without cuttin to deep..Take your time in a clean place on a nice flat surface with a sharp razor...;)

btw wish I had taken pix of the install of the door panels.

Those little bump stops are cheep from most vendor's...