• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Looking for Titled Bronco, nothing special

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwbronco

Loc.
Florida
I'm looking for a titled and useable bronco. I don't care about engine or axles because I won't really be using them. Let me know what you have but it must be titled. I also believe if it's a 74 or older from alabama I can use a bill of sale as long as it's registered which proves ownership.

Thanks
Josh
jwbronco@cox.net

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
sent you an email. i have a 70 that i could part with for $3700. there is no drivetrain, so it isn't driveable. if you're swapping it all out, i'm sure you could work around that.

OP
OP
J

jwbronco

Loc.
Florida
I'd like to keep the drive down to 12 hours or less so NC, SC, TN, KY is about as north as I'd like to go. I have 2 dirt bikes that I would possibly be willing to add to the pot for the right bronco.

1996 Honda CR500R
2004 Honda CRF450R

Status
Not open for further replies.