• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Looking for Uncut Daily Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliforniaDave

Looking for a 66-76 uncut daily driver. If it needs a little work or tlc, thats ok. If anyone has a line on one, let me know. Thanks for the help!!

DANTEK2000

Uncut 69 Bronco

Looking for a 66-76 uncut daily driver. If it needs a little work or tlc, thats ok. If anyone has a line on one, let me know. Thanks for the help!![/QUOTE]

I am going to post my 69 For Sale here and saw your Wanted Post for an Uncut Driver... heres the info on my 69 Daily Driver.. THX DAN

1969 Bronco, 302, PS, AT, Uncut, Runs, Drives and Stops Excellent. Very Solid with Ok paint and body. This Bronco starts right up, Idles great, Runs and drives very-very good on the highway with no hesitation or pulling. Has had new brakes and engine rebuilt a couple years ago. I drive it back and forth to work and would drive anywhere! All the electrical seems to function (except for a blown bulb or 2). Windshield has a crack but I can get it replaced for the cost if interested. Seats are in great shape and also has the rear seat still installed. Spare tire carrier is fully functional and swings and latches great. Tinted windows and tires are in good shape. I also have a factory Warn 8000lb PTO winch with SS cable and shaft for an Early Bronco if interested with the sale of this Bronco. Im pricing it to Sell: $7500 FIRM

Pictures Link: http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/Dan__M/

Call or Text 352-745-0548
Located in North Central FL - ZIP 32091
Will assist in Shipping.

Stktly broncos

I have an uncut 1970 bronco Daily Driver.

Under $10k

Interested?

1970 Ford Bronco
Original & Uncut
Edelbrock Hi rise manifold & carb
Headers
Everything Matches
Electronic Ignition
Power Steering
All New Bushings
Black Leather Seats
Roll Cage
Grant steering Wheel
Steel Skid Plate
Pre Runner Bumper
Removable Hard Top/ Convertible
Rhino SPray in Bed Liner
3 Speed Manual Trans
New Clutch
Life Time Warranty On Starter
Drum Brakes

Starts on first try every tine.

All States Welcome
Will Ship

323-807-8003

Last edited:

73broncobabe

I have a 1973 that is my current daily driver. Automatic, 302, 3-speed, uncut. Minimal surface rust on floor pans before figured out where the leaks were. Dark blue with white hard top. back seat needs to be reupholstered, front seats in great condition. Small dent in the hood from hitting a deer - about 3 inches by one inch. scratch down driver door from same deer. Roll bar to protect driver and passenger. Has a block heater installed and a new, larger blower motor for the heater to get better defrost and heat. Power steering, no power brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.