• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

looking trail rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Looking for a close friend that has gone wheeling with us in are broncos now he is hooked nothing special just a trail rig perfer v8 but 6 will do fell free to call me 407 957 7034 looking in florida only so i can go look at it and trailer home thank you

vikwell

I have a 71 bronco new motor 302, 3000 miles, with all new on it pumps, alternator, new carb, electronic ignition. new dual exahust with glass packs 3 inch susp. lift, two shocks on every wheel new rancho 5000 shocks new rancho steering stab. wood dash wood arm rest new 33 inch tires with matching spare. This Bronco is a trail dream. Only catch it's in colorado. Want $6000.00 for the bronco and I will also through in a 92 yamaha 500 dirt bike rebuilt top end. Call Vic. 303-562-6721 email vikwell@yahoo.com. there would be no problem driving it back. It is a very reliable machine.

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I have a '75 that I would sell, auto, ps, orig 302 (90k miles), runs great, rust in rockers & floors, 6 pt rollbar, fact 4.11 diffs, copper in color, excellent trail rig $3000 searnest@centurytel.net

CousinsTree

Have a 77 in the Ocala area. 302, automatic, monster tires, 4x4, full cab, rocker panels need to be replaced and some rust on the cab but not bad. Runs very well, we bought this to pretty it up and just ran out of time and hate to see it sit. Have pictures, want $4300

Status
Not open for further replies.