• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loss to the Bronco family :Update 10-29-07:

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Around here when someone we know passes away their friends and family we have stickers made to placed on our vehicles. Seeing as this is not feasable for this vast group I think we should all add something to our signature lines until at least the end of the year. Just another way of showing this brotherhoods support for the Stark family. It'll only take a minute of your time and the support will be shown wide spread throughout the forum.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Around here when someone we know passes away their friends and family we have stickers made to placed on our vehicles. Seeing as this is not feasable for this vast group I think we should all add something to our signature lines until at least the end of the year. Just another way of showing this brotherhoods support for the Stark family. It'll only take a minute of your time and the support will be shown wide spread throughout the forum.

If someone comes up with a design, I can get it made up and can distribute them and can take all profits to donate towards the fund, no problem here to do so, just need a design and size, I can go from there.

JMurray

As a father of 2 I can only imagine the pain that the Starks are going through,
its a parents worst nightmare.My condolences, my heart goes out to you.
Jerry

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
If someone comes up with a design, I can get it made up and can distribute them and can take all profits to donate towards the fund, no problem here to do so, just need a design and size, I can go from there.

Let me and Gear Gawkers Ltd be the first to support this intiative. Micheal was the type of young man everyone was proud to know.
TOFIC

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I don't know if a notification is sent for an edit. I updated the original post today 10-29-07.

acbronco66

Loc.
Alexander City, Al
Me and my dad helped the Stark family at this years OCBR get off the trail after their incident. They share the same bond and love for eb's that me and my dad share. This is a great family and even after we pulled his truck out of the trails in Arkansas Micheal still was anxious and excited about being their. It takes a special bond for a father and son to share not only a hobby but a lifestyle. We are saddened in the south tonight because another brother has fallen godspeed friend.

Ross Baker
Bama Gang

texastreasures

Michael Stark We will surely miss you

It has taken me a while to find the right words to say about this terrible news that has been shared with us. I feel blessed to have spent some time on the trails with Michael just one month ago at OCBR. After having drive shaft problems with his Bronco, before we decided wich it up the hill, Michael asked me if he could ride up a steep hill with me on a trail named Rubicon. I still remember him laughing at me as I jumped up in down in my seat to help the truck get over a tuff spot. He told me Ive never seen anyone get over a rock like that. Alan God Bless you and your family and Michael will always be remembered by those of us who got to spend time with him or even read his respectful words.

Jason Kindschuh
S.A. Texas

66roadhorse

Loc.
Houston
This is incredibly sad. As someone who frequents the board, but is more of a lurker than anyone, I still feel like I know everyone here. I have two children of my own and losing either of them is one of my worst nightmares. My heart goes out to the Stark family and everyone who knew him. I will keep you in my prayers as you go through this very trying time. Again my deepest sorrow for you loss.

Jim

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
MSTARK will be missed.

I just don't know what to say. I always enjoyed reading Michaels posts. My family wishes the deepest condolences to the Stark family.

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
My familys prayers and thoughts go out to the Stark family.
Your loss is our loss, but he will always be with all of us.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Admin has offered his services in regard to
assisting with pay-pal and will be providing
information soon.

Thank you Jon...