• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Louisiana Broncos

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
You making it over to Zippys Tuesday?

Wish I could. Tuesday's are bad for me. Especially when I have to pick up my son. Next week would be better (but not on Tuesday..) Would like to meet the local EB owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tasty Geezer

The time we will be meeting at Zippy's tomorrow will be 7ish...if you've got kids bring'em (Tuesday kids eat free)

I'm also down for another bronco meet as well. I never get tired of checking out broncos ;D

Attachments

• Zippy's.JPG
    Zippy's.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Zippy's map.jpg
    Zippy's map.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 12

gwc

we are all close by

We are close..I take my bronco through college town all the time when I head to baseball games. I am over on Myrtledale by the lake. Here is mine ---
Broncooutdoor.jpg

I am in Southdowns, On Whitehaven just a couple of doors off Lee.

Don't know why but could not find the attach photo thingy. Imagine a 73 Orange Explorer!!!

Gary

Tasty Geezer

Gary,

If you come tomorrow that will make 2 orange 73 explorers...imagine that:cool:

Attachments

• Zippy's EB's.JPG
    Zippy's EB's.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 35

Tasty Geezer

I will see if I can get the guy that bought my orange 74 ranger to make it as well...3 orange broncos parked next to each other would be sweet!!!

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'll be at Zippys.

And here is my baby and my project that a friend and I are doing

Attachments

• 004 (5).jpg
    004 (5).jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 31