• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Louisiana Broncos

HELLFIRE

Loc.
West Monroe, LA
Damn I'll be back in Monroe that weekend.

Buuuuutttt at least I'll be installing my WH front hoops and rear tower and getting the body to the body man. So I'll get a little Bronco time!

OP
OP
ridgeben

ridgeben

Loc.
Baton Rouge
Good morning fellas! I monthly car show at tanger outlet is the 3rd saturday of every month. It is pretty fun and Ive seen a few broncos there. Do we have any takers? If yall want to make a cruise out of it we could take Nicholson Dr down there.

Here's the article:
Gerry Lane Enterprises Super Cruise Night. Open Car Show at Tanger Factory Outlet in Gonzales from 5-9 p.m. Event includes awards, ‘50’s Rock-N-Roll music by Homer T., door prizes and more. The event is free to the public. For more information call Homer at (225) 773-2487.
http://theadvocate.com/features/wheels/3306201-123/cruisin-for-july-13-2012

Did you make it out there yesterday? If so, were there a few ebs?

Broncotis

Loc.
Hodge, LA
Good to see all the Bronco action going on. Live in Hodge just south of Ruston. Putting a new motor and C6 in my lifted 68 Half Cab, trying to get ready for OCBR.8

JoeLat

Hey Spurl, tell me more about the event. Do you have to register etc.? What's your plan for going?

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
Its probably 5000 classic cars that stretches from Gulfport to Ocean Springs, MS all down the beach. Its a blast. No you dont need to register unless you want to park in the designated show areas. This is the first year that I registered, the past three years ive just gone down and rode around. Ill probably head down thursday afternoon or Friday AM and stay til Saturday. There is a big auction and swap meet Saturday morning. Here are some pics. You can't imagine how big this thing is. The beach road for probably 15-20 miles is nothing but classic car of all types. I have a few pics

Attachments

• iPhone 004.jpg
    iPhone 004.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 49
  • iPhone 016.jpg
    iPhone 016.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 47
  • iPhone 024.jpg
    iPhone 024.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 47
  • iPhone 025.jpg
    iPhone 025.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 50
  • iPhone 026.jpg
    iPhone 026.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 48
  • iPhone 002.jpg
    iPhone 002.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 44
  • iPhone 020.jpg
    iPhone 020.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 44
  • iPhone 003.jpg
    iPhone 003.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
ridgeben

ridgeben

Loc.
Baton Rouge
Guys,
I spotted this on my way to work this morning. It is in my neighborhood and is now for sale.

Broncoforsale.jpg

photo.jpg

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
What part of BR is this in? My wife needs her own so she can stop working out the kinks with mine....

JoeLat

I won't be able to make Cruising the Coast with ya Spurl but I would love to get another meet n greet going for the BR area. My weekends are so damn busy though I really can't get to one until Oct 14th or 27th/28th.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Guys I tailgate with have two 1970's Blazers. We are right across from the old Alex Box. Pulled up saturday,and there is a 73 Bronco. Also saw an orange one in a parking lot at the game.

Scott

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
I'm up for a local get together too. Pretty much just have to post a date and ill try to be there. Tuesdays are bad for me though.