• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Louisiana Broncos

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
How about next Friday evening before the Florida game, we could tailgate or meet at Walk On's on campus.

I'd prefer Saturday. Friday I pick up Zack after work and I'd be 8 o'clock getting there like last time. Didn't leave me much mingle time.

OP
OP
ridgeben

ridgeben

Loc.
Baton Rouge
The red bronco in the dales did sell. Lets try and get together next Thursday, before the South Carolina game. We can meet over by tiger stadium for some pictures and then head to Walk Ons. Can anyone make it?

Tasty Geezer

Crickets.... We need tastygeezer to move back from FL to help get one of these going...

Ha! Been busy as hell since moving to Pensacola and need to get one set up here ... On the beach :)

I'm in BR all the time, so let me know if one gets set up!

Gator809

Loc.
A small town
Tell me a time an place and ill be there. Been pluggin away at the Ox. Something about having to rebuild it from the frame up starting with the frame itself.

Hank

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
Ive gotta get off my butt and get mine back on the road again. Ive been looking forward to a trip but the unexpected issues ive had are makin it a pita.

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
kind of last minute but looks like the weather is going to be nice so I might head to both of these if anyone wants to join.

Cruising for a Cure Car Show, hosted by Ascension Parish Relay for Life, at Lamar Dixon Expo Center, Hwy 30 in Gonzales, from 3 to 7 p.m. Top 15 and Best of Show. All makes, models and years welcome. All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society. For more information call (225) 206-0737.

Gerry Lane Enterprises Super Cruise Night Open Car Show at Cabela’s and Don’s Seafood Restaurant in Gonzales from 5 to 9 p.m. The event will include awards, ‘50’s Rock-N-Roll music by Homer T., door prizes and more. Free to the public. For more information call Homer at (225) 773-2487.

http://theadvocate.com/features/wheels/5661504-123/cruisin-for-april-12-2013

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Might say 'Screw it all!" to the other things I have needing to be done this weekend and spend the day driving around. Looks like there's a car show at Stine's in Walker (info below). I won't really enter any shows, not in my flat black turd, but I'll make the tour...

•Stine’s 1st Annual Car/Truck/Bike Show at Stine’s, 29200 Walker South in Walker, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Registration fee is $15 and includes food and drink. Proceeds from the car show will benefit charity for Women Outreaching Women. For more information send an email to jloftus577@aol.com.

lasportsman

Loc.
new orleans, la
right out side of new orleans here, just bought 71thunder old bronco. I know of 3 other bronco's in the garden district. One of the guys has "big easy" from nicks trix.

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Didn't make any car shows. Got the boat running and spent Saturday on the water. Sunday went wheelin' at Tunica with La4x4.

Sent from my Eye Phone

Gator809

Loc.
A small town
Spent the weekend rebuilding my doubler and getting it mated to the transfer case. Now I get to bolt it to the rebuilt 4speed and build a new mount to hold the massive weight of the combo.

Anybody got a spare body builder I can borrow?

Hank

POOH BEAR

Loc.
Lakeland,La.
Lakeland. (False River)

Lookalike y'all had a good visit over at Mr Danny's graveyard. He is a very nice fella with a wealth of knowledge. And yes he does still have a bunch of good parts tucked away.