• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Louisiana meet and greet 11-12-2011

JoeLat

Hello everybody. Its been a while since we had a little get together in Baton Rouge so I thought I would toss a date out there to see what the interest would be.

We usually meet at the Hooters on Coursey but can be open to other meeting spots around town.

So, what say you...Ya'll want to get together? I can add details to this original post once we get date, place, time together.

-Joe

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
Nov 12 is LSU/Western Kentucky is Homecoming so I should be a night game, but we should probably still plan for this early maybe 10 or 11am so tailgaters dont cancel on us.

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

Hey, how's this looking for everybody? If you're planning on coming post up so we know the date and location are good?

Mongonius

Loc.
Cajun in Texas
I moved to Texas. :( Hope yall are able to get together. geaux Tigers on Nov. 5th. Roll tide roll... Around the bowl and down the
hole... Roll tide roll!

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

cancelled for lack of interest. Maybe we can get together another time?

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

We will do another one. I think the timing was off on this one or we need to make it more interesting. Maybe a cruise from one local to another?

Tasty Geezer

so when are we getting together? Weather is getting super nice outside and the top will be coming off very soon!

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
How about a group of us do a ride down riverroad and end up at the tanger outlet car show in gonzales this month. Its 4/21 if my math is correct 3rd sat of the month...

Classic Car Cruise Show
03/17/2012 to 10/20/2012
Join in the fun and remember the good old days when cruisin' was the thing to do those hot summer nights. A Classic Cruise Car Show is held every third Saturday of the month from 5pm - 9pm (March - October) in the parking lot between Suite 159 and Cracker Barrel.

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

Hey J, won't be able to make it but I'm up for a meet somewhere on another date.

Tasty Geezer

I have made a couple trips down river road lately...a fun ride for sure!

If I'm not in New Orleans that weekend, I'm down!