• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

South Louisiana meet & greet-2/20/2010

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
Hey guys...I just moved back to Baton Rouge after being gone for 7 years...When is the next meet and greet? I just moved off of LSU avenue and there is a 71 Bronco like 5 houses down from me...can't ask for better luck!

Hey man- Im right off lee dr and my neighbor has one. And I just got a new 76 project. That makes 5 in a few mile radius! We should check them out and kick the tires one day

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone going to cruisin on the coast? Im trying to head over friday after lunch

I'm there. Went to the cruise in at Long Beach Harbor tonight. Doing the burn out comp at the Bay St. Louis train depot tomorrow night. Friday we should be running along the beach between the Bay and Biloxi and end up in Bay St. Louis in the afternoon. Saturday will most likely be spent in Bay St. Louis. Always a lot of cruisers and good bands.

Look for the red & white 1/2 cab, white bumpers, 36's.

A friend told me he seen about 8 EB's Friday night parked somewhere in Gulfport. Must be at least 9 running around here:)

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

Hey...the thread is active once again. You guys throw some dates out there. It's a nice time of year to be running around in a bronco!

Tasty Geezer

Hey man- Im right off lee dr and my neighbor has one. And I just got a new 76 project. That makes 5 in a few mile radius! We should check them out and kick the tires one day

oh sweet...you are very close! Yeah let's definitely get together and check out our EB's...I will be installing my removeable door hinges soon...have you conquered that yet?

How often do the BR guys get together and where do ya'll usually meet?

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
oh sweet...you are very close! Yeah let's definitely get together and check out our EB's...I will be installing my removeable door hinges soon...have you conquered that yet?

How often do the BR guys get together and where do ya'll usually meet?

I haven't but Im always up for a challenge. let me know I'll help

rjrobin2002

Bronco Guru
I will be watching the dates and my meet up with ya'll when I head that way soon. My friend just found out that his brother in law who is a pilot in Alaska told him he could have his 77 Bronco that is at his Mom's house in Baton Rouge. We are planning to go pick it up with my trailer. It is suppose to have a 351, c-4, and lockers and been in a barn the past 15 years, so I am excited to go get it.

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

rj,

that's a pretty cool deal man. I wish someone would hand me down a bronco!

The 5th or the 12th of Novemeber work for me. I am leaning more towards the 12th!

Also: LEBC Round Up for next year is at K2, Mason, TX
April 20-22, 2012

Mark your calendars now

70HalfCab

Loc.
Mandeville, LA
Already looking like more available for the 12th. Let's start looking toward that Saturday. Maybe someone should start a new thread.

OP
OP
JoeLat

JoeLat

I think a new thread would be a great idea. I 'll get one up