• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Main Drive Gear Dana 20 Needed

Topher72

Loc.
Navarre
Doing a frame up build so very little parts available from a donation Bronco. Drivetrain is all new. Blue Print 306 Bronco edition, mated to a 4r70w automatic supplied with an Advance adapter for a Dana 20. Just got the Dana 20 "T" shift (that will be a twin stick) ready to mount to the adapter and realized I'm missing the main drive gear and C clip to finish the connection. I guess I thought that either Blue Print or Advance Adapter, or the newly rebuilt Dana 20 transfer case would include that gear and clip for the final connection. ..... but none of the three included it or mentioned that I will need it. Lesson learned. So, if someone out there has one they could let go of, please let me know if it's a donation to keep my build going or what the price to get it to Navarre, Ohio 44662 would be. Thanks for any comments (besides, "dude, you screwed up") and looking forward to some replies.