• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Make offer on package deal or sell separate 1973 Bronco Rolling Chassis and Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelcherAutobody

I have decided to sell all of it together for the best price I can get. I would separate to. Feel free to call me or text me with your BEST OFFER for ALL that you see in the pictures. To view all the photos of the things listed in this ad go to www.craigslist.com in Salem Oregon under auto parts. Put in 1973 Early Ford Bronco and my posting should come up. All offers considered. Thank you.

The rolling frame
The title, both plates and vin tag
The transfer case Model 20
The Ramsey winch, driveline, linkage rods and extras
The rear spare tire rack
Bell housing
spare gas tank
Steering rack

Please read the whole posting before contacting me. Make offer. This is a CASH sale for what is in the pictures posted. Will look at all fair offers. No Low ballers. The rolling frame, suspension, gas tank still in it, and rear bumper still bolted on. The front diff reads C7TA-Z then 602905-7. The rear reads EM-FL 3L50 695. A matching title signed off, both matching plates and the matching vin tag all for a bronco tub ( TUB NOT INCLUDED ). a rear spare tire rack, a Ramsey winch 8000 lb. Model # X246L369 with extras to it, DANA trans serial # 829448 Model 20 B/M 300687-4. Bell housing, clutch plates, steering rack and a spare gas tank. If you would like to see it all or buy it call my cell from 7 am to 10 pm seven days a week at 1-971-208-2380. NO International calls or Scammers. Thank you for viewing my listing. My zip code is 97317 in Salem, Oregon

OP
OP
B

BelcherAutobody

Belcherautobody

Yes. This is all for sale. What you see is what you get. Any help to sell it all would be great. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.