• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN MARTI POSTED! 1 owner 1976 Ranger Factory 1/2 cab...maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Having worked at a few different dealerships, it's very fair to say that whatever the owner wants, he gets! I could 'very reasonably' see the dealership having a half cab top and bulkhead hiding in the back, and ending up on the owners personal rig. Plus it was all a dealer write off to do it...

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru

Here's the Marti Report. Look like the radio, ranch hand, A/C, cruise, F150 wheels, and 1/2 cab were all dealer added. Oh well, not a big surprise. The options that are pretty unique are the side molding on a Ranger, dual electric horns, hand throttle (on a 76), convenience group, and northland group. I'm not sure about the Northland group, I might have to start a thread about it? I've got her about ready for Ebay, I've spent some extra time and money on her, so the buy it now/best offer is 15K.
I think I've seen plenty of lesser Broncos offered for more, so we'll see what happens.

Attachments

• rptMain_426.pdf
    43.5 KB · Views: 154

2b1ask1

Loc.
oklahoma
Looks like a standard Ranger package with a few cool add ons.. The hand throttle is pretty cool.. Its gonna be hard to prove that the half cab was dealer added instead of PO added though..Good luck with the sale...

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Been awhile, but pretty sure my 76 had the throttle originally. First one I had seen.

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru

Looks like a standard Ranger package with a few cool add ons.. The hand throttle is pretty cool.. Its gonna be hard to prove that the half cab was dealer added instead of PO added though..Good luck with the sale...

The dealer owned it since 76, until a few months ago. He's still alive to verify anything/everything. I wanted to get the Marti before I bug him. He's about to get bugged.:) I had a Bronco buddy in AR buy it from the family for me.

Louie

Bronco Guru
I love that color combo!!! Wish you luck with the sale. I'm kind of surprised no one's snagged it yet :eek: :eek: Although if I owned it, it would end up looking like this...one of my favs :D

Attachments

• green & white ranger.jpg
    green & white ranger.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 104

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I love that color combo!!! Wish you luck with the sale. I'm kind of surprised no one's snagged it yet :eek: :eek: Although if I owned it, it would end up looking like this...one of my favs :D

I'm all for lifted uncut Bronc's, but that one does look pretty tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.