• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Maryville, TN

mrshoeit

Loc.
Maryville,Tn
I saw a red with black softtop EB on sunday in maryville, Tn. (six mile area) Was wondering if the owner is on here. I would like to talk to you. I think you live by me because I have seen you go by my house many times.

Thanks

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Red Bronco in Maryville

His Name is Bobby Best and he lives over by the old Porter school. His Bronco is the 69 that used to be uncut and sat in front of Regan Steel. Looks pretty cool now.. Any way I talked to you on the phone about a year ago. sorry I didn't keep in touch. I am the guy who stopped buy and talked to your wife about your Bronco. Did you get it running and your fuel problem worked out. Talk to you later Chad Larrance

OP
OP
M

mrshoeit

Loc.
Maryville,Tn
Hey Chad, Yeah I got it running. It was sucking air in the valve that changes tanks. I have got alot dont but still needs alot. lol Maybe someday I will be done. Thanks for letting me know who that guy is. His EB looks pretty nice from the road going by. Do you know what top he has? I would like to look at it. The next two things for mine is a cage and top. Nice talking to you.

Later, scott

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Maryville TN

Scott,

Bobby's top is a Best top I think. I am thinking of buying one in the next few days from the mass buy here on the site. A buddy of mine has two of them on his Bronco's and he loves them. Are you going to the 40th celebration in Knoxville. And did you also see the post about some local guy's getting together in and around Knoxville for a weekend meet in the near future. Talk to you later. Chad

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Clarrence...\\Clarrence, I'd get in on that Mass Buy ;D ;D Would look good on yours ;) I'l even help you take the old hardtop off when you get the softy.

Blue71

OP
OP
M

mrshoeit

Loc.
Maryville,Tn
Chad,

Thanks for the info. When is the 40th celebration going to be? Yeah I have been waiting on them to decide on a date and place for the meeting. I will be there if I can. Would like to meet some of the local guys.

scott

DocLewis

Loc.
Hornsby, TN
I have two sisters and families living in Maryville. Unfortunately, they're not into four wheelin'. We did have a family reunion about a year ago at Wheelin in the Country in Summertown, TN, that they attended and seemed to have a good time at the Free-4-All III event.
Next time we come over for a visit, we'll all have to get together for a steak or burger. Doc

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Maryville TN

Sounds good keep in touch and we can swap bronco stories. Most of us that live in and around Maryville will be at Rob's Off Road for Tech Day on the Thursday before the Knoxville event. This should be a good time to get all the locals together. Chad

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Maryville TN

Scott,

Are you going to be at Calhoun's on Sat. I have talked to some other people from our area and they are going to try to make it. Looks like there will be a few Bronco's there. I am guessing that you read the post about the Knoxville meet and greet. If not we will be meeting at 2:00 on Sat the 18th at the Calhoun's on Kingston Pike and the Pellissippi. Talk to you later. Chad

Broncology

clarrance said:
Scott,

Are you going to be at Calhoun's on Sat. I have talked to some other people from our area and they are going to try to make it. Looks like there will be a few Bronco's there. I am guessing that you read the post about the Knoxville meet and greet. If not we will be meeting at 2:00 on Sat the 18th at the Calhoun's on Kingston Pike and the Pellissippi. Talk to you later. Chad

All you Maryville guys need to come out this Saturday. Hopefully there will be a good showing.

OP
OP
M

mrshoeit

Loc.
Maryville,Tn
I have a B-day party to go to at 2pm. If I can sneak out early I will come by.
The best I could do is 4:30 maybe. I would like to see a soft top if someone is there with one.

Cya Scott