• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy 9" Pinion Guards $50 ea delivered thru 5-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

fltblkbronco

Loc.
Southern, Indiana
orderd my yesterday. Tonya thanks nice to find a vender so helpfull......let's see rock ring's, wheels. etc............... ;D Will be calling again!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
They didnt when I got mine, I had to go to the hardware store to get them, you will need them I believe, I did.

OP
OP
G

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
Yes mine has one and I am running the guard. Also sorry I have not logged on here lately. If you PM'ed and we did not get back w/ you give us a call and we will take care of the ones who posted or PM'ed before the sale expired. All others will be paying the regular price at this point. Thanks Shawn

will this work with a daytona pinion bearing?

ransil

Bronco Guru
Guess I have to answer my own question !
1.5" 3/8 bolts 5 each.

This is a serious piece of hardware, too bad last time I was out i had already beat the crap out of my yoke and drive shaft.

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Guess I have to answer my own question !
1.5" 3/8 bolts 5 each.

This is a serious piece of hardware, too bad last time I was out i had already beat the crap out of my yoke and drive shaft.

What thread count and grade? Mine is still sitting in the box, but maybe I'll swing by Home Depot on the way home and pick up the hardware.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.