• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

mass buy/ Cross Enterprises Trail Mate Bumpers ends march 1st

crossent

We have a group buy happening with the fullsize guys and are now letting the Early Bronco owners in on it . This is what we can do. 1-5 10% off,6-10 15% off and 11-up 20% off. This makes our system even more reasonable. Ends march 1st.
Call or Email me to get on the list.crossent@earthlink.net
Mike Cross
http://www.crossenterprises.com
805-499-8169

OP
OP
C

crossent

To those who are waiting on the group buy. Mike is battling a severe case of the flu and could be down for a couple more days. He is truly sorry for any inconvience this may cause. He will be contacting everyone that has sent him contact info.
Sincerly,
Danielle Cross

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
admin i sent my info directly to mike hope you get better the flu is bad stuff

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
got mine yesterday, ups put it on the front porch my wife found it this morning. did not have time to look at it.