• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy Ford 9" Pinion Guard $45 thru 8-31

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
It seems alot of you guys are running our guards. I need to sell a min of 15 of these at this price to be able to do this. Here is how it will work, PM me your contact info. We will contact you for billing info via phone. In the subject of the PM put MBPG9, once I have 15 buyers we will start charging cards and shipping the units. You all have til 8-31 to take advantage of this mass buy. Shipping will be a flat $11 via the USPS flat rate system. I can fit two in a flat rate box so if your local buddy needs one you guys can save further. You northern guys across the boarder are not left out as we can ship via USPS flat rate to Canada for $23 now. Let me know. Thanks Shawn

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
This is what he is selling, great deal!!!
This is a pic on my rig, I have already scraped it across several rocks!

Attachments

• pinionguard.jpg
    pinionguard.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 307
  • pinionguard2.jpg
    pinionguard2.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 307

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i really want one, but it's going to be prolly the end of the month when i get in. work is totally dead, and i can barely afford to just put gas in my tank right now.

OP
OP
G

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
Officially we are at 9 out of 15 needed for this to go thru. I can start billing and shipping when we hit 15. Come on guys your only 6 units away from getting this killer deal! My list of units and to whom are below. If I have by chance missed some one please inform me here. Thanks Shawn

Members Name units needed

Broncrick 1
Rob Wilson 1
The Snake 1
DRBRONCO69 1
Rok DWCR 1
IWCBCNV 1
Dan 76 1
Madgyver 2

If I missed some one please let me know. Thanks Shawn

OP
OP
G

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
Update we are now at 11 units 4 to go! You guys are alomost here, tell your friends tell your enemies;D

Broncrick 1
Rob Wilson 1
The Snake 1
DRBRONCO69 1
Rok DWCR 1
IWCBCNV 1
Dan 76 1
Madgyver 3
73stallion 1
If I missed some one please let me know. Thanks Shawn[/QUOTE]

cesco

sent a pm to you..
i might be in the market for a new monster box.. got to get the car back on the road before summer is over and i am not sure how much more $$$ that is going to take.. i will contact you when i am in the market for a transfer case.

OP
OP
G

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
Update Again we are now at 14 units 1 to go! You guys are alomost here, tell your friends tell your enemies;D

Broncrick 1
Rob Wilson 1
The Snake 1
DRBRONCO69 1
Rok DWCR 1
IWCBCNV 1
Dan 76 1
Madgyver 3
73stallion 1
Cesco 3
If I missed some one please let me know. Thanks Shawn

OP
OP
G

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
Let me know when your ready........ These things are trick! Shawn

sent a pm to you..
i might be in the market for a new monster box.. got to get the car back on the road before summer is over and i am not sure how much more $$$ that is going to take.. i will contact you when i am in the market for a transfer case.