• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - Headlight Wiring Harness for Brighter Lights

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Ryan from Fordfuelinjection.com is offering special mass buy pricing on new headlight wiring harnesses.

Item: Headlight Harness
http://www.fordfuelinjection.com/headlight_mass-buy.html

Price: $30 (save $15)

Deadline: Friday, August 20, 2004

How to order: Online at http://www.fordfuelinjection.com/headlight_mass-buy.html

Description: Headlight harnes to allow for brighter lights by increasing voltage to full 14+volts
New OEM Connectors,12G wire, and 50A Bosch relays
Brighter lights by increasing voltage to full 14+volts.
Stock wiring can be as low as 10volts.
Works on Sealed Beam lights, H-4 lights, and 9003 lights.
Weatherpack connector for vehicle harness connection.
Simple installation, cut and crimp 2 wires!
Harness is built for early Bronco headlights ~55" apart

Attachments

• headlight03.jpeg
    headlight03.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 760

Ryan

Loc.
Lansing, MI
Stock headlights are sealed beam
The popular upgrades are H-4 and 9003 (which are the exact same bulb)
ALL 3 have the same connector

mustangmarty

Bronco Guru
I'm in. This will be my first mass buy. How exactly does this work? Is there a magic number we have to reach before it takes effect?

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Just follow the link and use the CHECKOUT feature. Yes paypal is accepted...I just ordered mine.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
so if I get this harness, then i need to get the bulbs, then i have to get the headlight replacement so the bulb and harness can screw into the headlight lamp?

or all i need after this is the bulbs?

MI-Bronco

Stupid question

Thanks Jon,

This looks like a great setup and deal.

Anyone have any thoughts on how this adapts to the Centec harness?

I just picked up a new Centec harness and haven't really looked hard at how this might work.

msweb

Bronco Guru
Installation sounds simple enough and it looks like a good deal - Thanks for your work on this one Jon!!!

Just to make sure I understand - just unplug the exsisting harness, plug in this one, crimp two wires (can I just randomly pick two wires??;D ) and I'm done?

With the other headlights/bulbs mentioned - are they direct replacements or do I need to buy a housing/lense for them?

Last question - The site says the harnesses will not be shipped until August 20th. If we buy now do we pay then?

Thanks again for your efforts Jon,

Mike

Ryan

Loc.
Lansing, MI
msweb said:
Installation sounds simple enough and it looks like a good deal - Thanks for your work on this one Jon!!!

Just to make sure I understand - just unplug the exsisting harness, plug in this one, crimp two wires (can I just randomly pick two wires??;D ) and I'm done?
the stock harness has:
Red wire is Low beam
Light Green wire is High beam
the new harness has a red and green wire, so match them up.
msweb said:
With the other headlights/bulbs mentioned - are they direct replacements or do I need to buy a housing/lense for them?
The other headlight bulbs need the complete kit. this deal is ONLY for the harness.
msweb said:
Last question - The site says the harnesses will not be shipped until August 20th. If we buy now do we pay then?

Thanks again for your efforts Jon,

Mike
Yes you have to pay before it's over to get that price.
If you want it faster it will cost more, because I can't buy everything in bulk

msweb

Bronco Guru
Who sells the housings for the H-4 lights and 9003 lights? That would be a nice upgrade!

Ryan

Loc.
Lansing, MI
Paradox said:
I assume it comes with a diagram
No, it doesn't come with any paper work. There has been enough information on the web that if you can't connect it by now, I give up. It's only 2 wires to crimp.
red (low) / green (high) on my harness
red (low) / green (high) on the stock harness
red (low) / tan (high) if you have a painless harness
I'll find what Centech is using if you need.

Here is the diagram of my harness:
headlight_harness.gif

It's not complex by any stretch, but quality is my middle name.
I don't sell or ship anything if it could be better. I promise you can't find a better harness anywhere

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
msweb said:
Who sells the housings for the H-4 lights and 9003 lights? That would be a nice upgrade!

Might want to try bc broncos. They sell both the housing and the bulb, and they are dot approved.