• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MASS buy is back! Centennial floor mats!

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
They're back, Centennial floor mats are in stock and ready to ship.

These mats are right out of the original molds. Made in the USA! We have limited quantities in stock so get them while we have them. Limited time classicbronco.com exclusive.

Please note the close up of the center of the mat. Some centers are rotated slightly to the left or right. This is one of those deals where if we did not show you you might not even notice or care but for those who would, now you know ahead of time.

Shipping is $12.00 in the lower 48 that includes rear mats when you order them with the fronts. There are only about 20 sets of rears so order soon if you would like a set.

Here's the link for those who would like to order. http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/Centennial_Floor_Mats_CB

Attachments

• floor-mat.jpg
    floor-mat.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 3423p.jpg
    3423p.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Just ordered a set;D, shipping was a little more than expected though:-[

Shipping will be adjusted if it's over what we have told you. It's $12.00 that's it.

After a second look you also ordered something else at the same time but in this case the item is small so don't sweat it we'll still do it for $12.00.

So for example if you order mats and anything else the web site is going to show you a higher shipping cost. I'm sure some orders we will edit and some we won't be able to. Basically if we can save you a buck we will.

IVIaverick

I like these and want a set but they're a bit bold and I'm afraid that they will look out of place in my green/white Bronco. lol Does anyone have more pics of them in a Bronco?

I've been looking for Bronco floor mats for a few weeks now and haven't found any other than these so hopefully these will work. :)

What is the story behind these, by the way? I noticed you mentioned original mold so were these a special edition that were released a long time ago?

Thanks!

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
Shipping will be adjusted if it's over what we have told you. It's $12.00 that's it.

After a second look you also ordered something else at the same time but in this case the item is small so don't sweat it we'll still do it for $12.00.

So for example if you order mats and anything else the web site is going to show you a higher shipping cost. I'm sure some orders we will edit and some we won't be able to. Basically if we can save you a buck we will.

Nice thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D ;D ;D

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
I like these and want a set but they're a bit bold and I'm afraid that they will look out of place in my green/white Bronco. lol Does anyone have more pics of them in a Bronco?

I've been looking for Bronco floor mats for a few weeks now and haven't found any other than these so hopefully these will work. :)

What is the story behind these, by the way? I noticed you mentioned original mold so were these a special edition that were released a long time ago?

Thanks!

They can't look bad in any bronco, no matter what color. ;D ;D

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys, I just ordered front and rear mats. They will look great some day when the bronco is road worthy.;D

Henry

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Got my order in also.Makes a great Fathers Day gift ya'll!!Man I had done forgot about these.Glad they pmed me.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco

Thanks!

Ford did these org in 1976 for USA's 200th b-day SO GO FOR IT ;D

IVIaverick

I emailed you guys @ WildHorses. I got excited and submitted my order before adding the Roll Bar Padding and Vinyl Tape that I need. :cry: lol Hopefully I can get it all included before it ships.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another example of outstanding vendorship ;)

Oh that's just great. Now you've gone and dun it...
We're going to have to start calling him "sir" and "your vendorship" when we're allowed to speak!

Thanks... %)

Paul

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Thanks for the orders! We still have plenty for now.

Don't forget to check our site this weekend for Memorial Day specials.

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
Just now ordered my set, front and rear. Now I can hang up the orginals, so they can remain in fairly good condition, since they are originals from 1976...

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Thanks for the orders we still have fronts and not as many rears.