• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass buy on 17" US mag wheels

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
Are 17" better for reasons other than fitting oversized brakes ?

More tires to choose from ?

bigjhoov

nobody
There are getting to be fewer 15" tire choices, but the 17's also cost more. I was recently in the market for some new tires. The price difference between a 35-12-50 15" and 17" was more than $100 each.

I'm glad BC has stepped up to make this happen. I really like the look of the 17" slots on Karl Bradley's Twisted Customs buggy.

Last edited:

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I'm hoping with the 17" diameter and 3.5" back spacing of the wheels. They will clear the 76-77 tie rod ends, without having to run wheel spacers. The Indy 15" with the 4"+ back spacing will not. And you never know when you might need those bigger disc brakes.:D Anyone up for a Coyote hunt?;D

DrLathrop

Loc.
Fulshear, TX
How close is this to happening? I am trying to figure out the direction I want to go on my street rig & 17" wheels would be a great option. Thanks

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
I talked with both Wilwood and US Mags and they both say the wheels will fit with the 14" brake kit.

I have chevy flat top knuckles with the chevy calipers and I will be doing the T.R.O. Will these work for what I have?? If so I will go for 5ea 17x9...I will call your shop to get on the list if they will fit my set up without having to run spacers. Please let me know...

Is the black and polished the same amount of money?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
We got 3 more orders today.
Tell your friends lets get this MB finished
Most guys are ordering 5 so it is moving quicker than with 4.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Y'all
Got this posted on jeep sites?
CJ use same 5x5.5 pattern right ?

Also older Dodges?

OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
These wheels will use acorn style nuts
Just got the rendering if the 17"

Attachments

• 17x9_Indy_Mag_5_5.jpg
    17x9_Indy_Mag_5_5.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 126

Tuck

I'm having a hard time choosing between 15" & these.