• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

** Mass buy ** Protofab Bumpers

Passauf

Its Holiday mass buy time again .. I am putting together another pre holiday Protofab bumper mass buy again

Here is how it works

Go to www.protofab4x4.com and look at any of the products and let me know which ones you are interested in and you are entitled to a 10% CB mass buy discount

Contact me at 858tonyb@gmail.com or 702-575-5279 with a list of products and options and I will get you a shipping quote

They are thinking with a 4 week build time they feel comfortable giving a pre Christmas delivery time ... Ho Ho Ho

Get your orders in soon for a Merry Bronco Christmas

Regards,
Tony

Galt72

Contributor
I ordered a rear bumper from them this past Aug 1st and received it about 1st of Nov. that's 12 weeks.

OP
OP
P

Passauf

Mass Buy

Hello,

I spoke with Mike yesterday and he said he feels good quoting 4-5 weeks now for bumpers and cages but the quicker you get your order in the quicker he can get it out.
His products are very very nice and I have never heard of a quality complaint.
Happy shopping and Ho Ho Ho

Tony

OP
OP
P

Passauf

Cages

Hello,

Yes including cages .. call my cell if you have any questions

OP
OP
P

Passauf

Hello,

Thanks for all the interest in the Mass buy .. i think it is going to be a success .. I will have the last few shipping quotes by tomorrow morning ..

Keep the requests coming and lets have a Merry Bronco Christmas

Ho Ho Ho