• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy Questions? Need Opinions

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
OK, we finally finished up our last mass buy on the 9" Pinion Guards. I want to personally thanks you guys for making that a huge success. I had no idea the turn out would be that high.

So looking forward we want to start a new Mass Buy the first of Oct. thru the end of Oct. What are you guys needing more? One of our Diff covers "loaded w/ options" for a special price? Or a set of Weld on B-locks any of our designs for a special CB price? Lets hear your opinions, we think you guys deserve this.

Also not sure if any of you guys are subscribers to JP magazine but in their last issue they had an EB in a trail ride covered in that rag. Just happens to be GLO's 73 EB.............. I think that may have been a first!

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Thanks for the great deals..... Free shipping to Hawaii and you'll get my business.......:cool:

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Lets see what do I need? Oh yeah. More money. Would love a good deal like DIY beadlocks. Just won't be able to get in on it till I recover financially from OCBR.:cry:

OP
OP
G

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
Damn, thought we were going to have to do a MB on covers. However the DIY locks seem to be coming on strong. Lets here what you guys want keep it up. One week left before we start something for you guys. Thanks Shawn

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I would love your diff covers but I unfortunately already bought some from some one else. I have one set of your DIY Beadlocks and I would like some for the rig I am building..