• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Massive spill

OP
OP
behemoth

behemoth

Bronco Guru
This is a shot of the stain remains after a can of brakclean. It is not that bad now, I will do the simple green next.

md_lucky_13

Loc.
Idaho
Bucmaster said:
Castrol Super Clean works good for me.

I was going to mention that also!

"If it won't come clean with super clean, it WON'T come clean"

I work at Jiffy Lube, and it will flat out scare you what that stuff can do. You can dilute it about 2:1 and it will still take up almost anything. Just don't let it sit too long.. It will eat away the cement.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Maybe if you purchased a keg of Guinness and drank really sloppily, noone would ever notice the spot!!!!!

Ok, so I can't get out of St. Patty's day mode! I mean I missed it after all!

Ok, I'll go back to my body work now!

U

Unregistered

Want to avoid that in the future, seal your floor. I used a 3 step system that is impervious to oil, or any kind of other fluid. Stains, spills, just wipe up, even if they have set there for days. Good sealer is kind of pricey but worth it.