• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA Matkins Extreme III Bronco Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdBlooded

image_16760f.jpg
image_16761f.jpg
Matkins Extreme III Bronco Project. I have decided to sell every part new and used from my Extreme Bronco build. I will sell everything as a package for $12,000.00 OBO (invested almost 30K). Needs to go by next weekend. This is part of what is included: NEW (primed ready for paint or powder coat) Matkins Extreme III Heavy Duty Frame complete with James Duff Dual Shock Long Travel Monster Suspension welded in place, (5) 35 inch Baja Claw Radials on Mickey Thomson Classic Locks, Front Extreme winch bumper, Rear Extreme bumper with gas can/tire holder, 302 w/ Holly Carb, professionally rebuilt with all new high performance parts (over $4000 invested), Professionally rebuilt stock 3 speed with Dana 20 transfercase, CenterForce clutch, painless harness w/push button start, 4X4 off-road controller, heavy duty motor mounts, almost complete new metal body panels ( front clip welded-assembled-primed, complete new floor panels (needs final fit/welding), stock tub and doors. (needs final fit/welding), 2 inch body mount/lift kit, Rear Duff torsion bars, Stock frame, 1969 title, Dash/gauges, rear seat…….. to much to list. I have all info and receipts. I have almost every stock part when I broke down my 69. I will get rid of everything new and stock for only $12,000 OBO. email me at sales@coldbloodedsupply.com or 703-895-0850

Frame Package:

Frame, suspension, front and rear bumpers and wheels/tires Now Only $7,000 OBO. call 703-895-0850 or sales@coldbloodedsupply.com

Last edited:

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Damn... if you parted this out, I'd be all over that frame/suspension setup. Drivetrain, not so much... no need for a stock 3 speed. Seems weak for what you are building here.

OP
OP
C

ColdBlooded

Drive-train listed (stock 3 speed/dana 20) was going to used for the stock frame restoration (stock frame also listed in the ad). Stock axles in the picture where used for mock up. They also come with the package. I was going to use a diesel, auto, Atlas and Dana 60 for the Matkins build.

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Excellent...

I have a 5.8 and ZF waiting for me to build my stock frame. Planning 4 speed Atlas to go with it. Also have HPD60 and Sterling 10.25 rear for my axle delimma. I'd LOVE to have the Matkins instead. But, they went out of business... Hardly EVER find one on the open market anymore.

Someone should snatch this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.