• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

May it forward....MAY 16, 2015!!!! Central Massachusetts

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
A Bronco gathering will be held on May 16, at Singletary Rod and Gun club, Oxford, MA. from 9 to 5. Come check out some great trucks and even better people! This is a free event with donations going to help former service men and women. Please feel free to contact tasker either through PM or email taskerbroncoguy@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Marking the calendar right now! Randy, if you need help with anything let me know!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
sweet.....thanks guys! already looking forward to it!

bronco1017

Locked and loaded. Will the bikini girl car wash be there again this year?

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
thanks for the effort though Ben! :cool:

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Well Dave, I have never been known for my artistic ability. If you are looking for a class clown however............... :D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
little over a month to go, get wrenching boys! Been a rough week so I need something to get me cheered up....Post up if you are coming and a pic of your ride so I know who you are! (also helps with the fodd count, thanks boys!)

Attachments

• jf4.jpg
    jf4.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 55