• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Fall Cruise - November 8 - NEW PICS Added Page 3

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Come join us for the MEB Fall Cruise on Saturday Nov. 8, 2008. We will meet at the Antietam Battlefield in Sharpsburg, MD (near Hagerstown) and tour the battlefield. From there we'll cruise to Williamsport, MD to have a picnic lunch along the C&O Canal, compliments of MEB. The final leg of the day will be a scenic drive to Berkeley Springs, WV where there are antique flea markets and plenty of things to see and do. We'll end the day with dinner there as well.

More details will follow soon. Please let us know if you can join us for the fall cruise. Bring the bronco, or the daily driver, both are welcome.

Please reply to this post or respond to Judy at president@earlybroncos.com

Hope you can join us.

Gary

MEB Events Director

Here are some pics from last year's Fall Cruise - it was a blast!

Attachments

• DSC03517 (1).jpg
    DSC03517 (1).jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC03525.jpg
    DSC03525.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC03533 (2).jpg
    DSC03533 (2).jpg
    191 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC03536 (2).jpg
    DSC03536 (2).jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Flipp'n mall crawlers ;D
I'll try to make it. Sounds like an expensive gas day for me though.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Flipp'n mall crawlers ;D
I'll try to make it. Sounds like an expensive gas day for me though.

Watch it Jeff! I like my "mall crawler" especially since I have a "woods crawler" too and can keep the pretty one pretty.

71 BRNCO

i will be back from Costa Rica that week- I will hopefully have a running bronco and will try to make it.

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
Me, Lisa, and the 3 kids will be there. Last time without a Bronco to the Fall cruise! :)

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Glad to have everyone that can come! We'll pre-run this soon and post some details about the plans for the day. Since my "pretty" bronco is a bit under the weather we'll probably come in the "ugly" one (trail rig). At least it will be easy to spot on the road, since its currently about 5 colors.

Allen - we're going to hold you to your statement of "last fall cruise without a bronco". ;D

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
No more excuses.... The rear is back out and at work to have my mechanic buddy check out the rear that seems to need a shim. He said it also might need a new pinion bearing. All the bare metal has been POR'd and painted. The brake lines are being bent and installed slowly but surely. The EFI wiring that had too small of wires have been replaced. It's comming along good!!!

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
If it's not too cold, I'll be there on the scoot I just got...specially since we'll be ending in my back yard...:D let me know when you prerun, I might join ya!
This is my stomping grounds after all...:D
Chris
(finally divorced!)

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We are hoping to pre-run this cruise on Sunday Oct 19 so we can post more details of the day's plans.

If you're planning to come on the cruise and haven't already given me a head count, please reply here, send me a PM or email me at President@earlybroncos.com so we can plan food for lunch. If you're undecided, we don't need an answer until about Nov. 1.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I'm sorry to say I'll miss this one... :( I just don't feel safe taken the 68 on that type of road trip yet..

have fun , be safe !!

Tony, you don't have to be driving your Bronco to join us for a fun day! Come in your DD and you'll be motivated for next year! ;D

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
This sounds like a good event unfortunately I am going to be in Florida that weekend. I am going to join MEB next year would have been nice to meet some other bronco owners in our area. Do you guys have an off road event planned for this winter? I would be really interested in that!