• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Fall Cruise, Asheville, NC Update 9/17

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have had some emails with folks who may leave "early" for the cruise and make it a longer weekend-so, here is the update from the weather guessers:

sat. am will be in the high 50's before lunch and climbing to the high 60's by afternoon. The time we will be on the road expect temps. around 56-60. Warming up by the return trip.

"Partly to mostly sunny". A shell would be a good idea.

Meet at the parking lot with Advance Auto Parts and Baby's R Us at 830am. We will leave promply at 9 am. Fill up BEFORE we leave- there is a station literally right down the road from the parking lot.

Call if you are going to be late and I will give you directions to meet us or wait within reason.

BBQ, yard bird, tater salad, slaw, hush puppies, some local brews(commercial only), sweet tea and soft drinks are lined up for dinner

Sandwiches- ham turkey, chips, cookies, soft drinks and H2O are ready for the picnic on Mitchell.

Looking fwd to seeing everyone.
Karl
828 273 47 69

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Any rough idea on head/rig count? Just curious. Thanks again for putting it together!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
wow thats a great turnout. have fun.

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
So wish I was going to make this... Its the wifes birthday... Although she said we could go, I thought better of it and made other plans. Hope to see another ride down here in the future! Knowing the area- Yall should have fun and Karl is a great guy to lead!

Enjoy!
Todd

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here as well. See you guys in a bit. Looking forward to the beautiful drive this morning.

Andy
Blue71