• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

michigan swapmeet (convoy)

broncoinsane

Loc.
southeren michigan
anybody going to the michigan swapmeet on saturday the 10th in hudsonville? I live near ann arhbor and could meet up with someone on the way there? i plan on leaving between 7 and 8 am,just let me know...

MI-Bronco

Not me, I'll be working trying to get the truck ready for Jeff's Broncorama on May 8th....

Fine tuning changes to my 302, finish the paint, and if I'm lucky, installing windows and carpet.....

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
I'm going too. No Bronco for me either though.
Might possibly be in the market for a drum to drum 9" rear if anyone is planning on bring one out. 4.11 gears would be ideal.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Anyone with some details on the swapmeet...nothing going on here in Indy maybe a good excuse for a little roadtrip in the softy....definitely planning on the JBG meet next month, hoping to do a re-seal and get my headers installed by then.

OP
OP
B

broncoinsane

Loc.
southeren michigan
trailpsycho said:
Anyone with some details on the swapmeet...nothing going on here in Indy maybe a good excuse for a little roadtrip in the softy....definitely planning on the JBG meet next month, hoping to do a re-seal and get my headers installed by then.

http://broncoswapmeet.com/
here is the link to the swapmeet,pretty big turn out last year might be a long drive from indy though

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
I usually go every year. Nice little swap. Good place to find a few odds or ends or find stuff that is a pain to get shipped.
Usually a few complete EBs for sale and a few show trucks. I'll be in my red FORD hat. Say hi if you see me.