• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mid-Atlantic Early Bronco's 2016 Snow Run.

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
As a blizzard is getting ready to bear down on many of us on the east coast, what better time than to make plan's to come to our annual Snow Run! This year we will be going to Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area (AAOA) which is one of three places we have planned to wheel during the week of the 50th celebration in June.
On Febuary 20th we will meet up in the parking lot at 9 and hit the trails soon afterwards. Never been there before? No worries, we have a guide setup to show us around so come on out and dress warm. Plan on eating lunch on the trail and finish up around 4:00.

AOAA Trail Head
4100 State Route 125
Coal Township, PA 17866-7806
Phone: 570-648-2626
http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/aoaa/Home.aspx

If you are planning on attending please send an e-mail to events@earlybroncos.com

ransil

Bronco Guru
Don't think I will make this one, it bronco maintenance season, one of these days I'm gonna start doing it.

OP
OP
allenfahey

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
We have 9 vehicles going. Anybody else going to make it?
Me + Drew
Brandon S + guest
John Q
Jack V
Jimmy V
Chris W
James H
Matt H

Last edited:

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I won't make this years for obvious reasons but perhaps next year I will knock the new off it!