• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mid-South Bronco Stampede in Heber Springs Arkansas

msmith

I am just checking to see what kind of interest there is in this. My daughter is about an hour from there and if it looks like it will be a decent event, it would be a good time to kill two birds with one stone, go stay with her for a couple of days and check out Broncos and go trout fishing. I guess that's 3 birds. I told her about it and now her and her friends are planning on going.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It's on FB too right.. I'll send it to ya Bobby.....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
APR 2 AT 9 AM CDT – APR 3 AT 10 PM CDT
Mid-South Bronco Stampede in Heber Springs Arkansas

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
When is it?
sent to the wifey.. Where did you go, FB jail? LOL

I am just checking to see what kind of interest there is in this. My daughter is about an hour from there and if it looks like it will be a decent event, it would be a good time to kill two birds with one stone, go stay with her for a couple of days and check out Broncos and go trout fishing. I guess that's 3 birds. I told her about it and now her and her friends are planning on going.

Not been to that location yet, but all the Right/Great folks are going

Worth it just to put faces to names and I'm sure it'll be a blast

weather permitting

OP
OP
msmith

msmith

Sounds like I’ll prolly be going then. If I can get my jolopy somewhat together, I might trailer it down. Otherwise I’ll have a truckload of college girls... 30 years ago that would’ve been cool. Now it just means dad has to buy the lunches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Well dang it, I will still be outa country with the ol work/job thing. I would even make that 4.5 hour trailer drag (one way) just to make a big stampede event.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sounds like I’ll prolly be going then. If I can get my jolopy somewhat together, I might trailer it down. Otherwise I’ll have a truckload of college girls... 30 years ago that would’ve been cool. Now it just means dad has to buy the lunches.

LOL, but dad is good at that.

Well dang it, I will still be outa country with the ol work/job thing. I would even make that 4.5 hour trailer drag (one way) just to make a big stampede event.

You stay safe brother