• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK Might be interested in Trading/selling my 1967 EB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUMX117

Loc.
Edmond, OK
I am toying around with the idea of swapping my toy collection out a bit. I have a 1967 Bronco with:
5.5" suspension lift (extended radius arms, double shock hoops, deaver long travel leaf springs, etc)
Mickey Thompson Classic rims
Hankook 32x11.5-15 Mud terrain tires
Duff 3 speed floor shifter
Drum brakes all around
D44 front axle
9" rear axle
4x4x2 power steering box
Rebuilt 302 about 12 years ago but less than 5,000 miles since (local machine shop).
Full length headers
Holley 570 Street avenger carb
Full top
roll bar

I'm sure there are more things I'm missing.

I'm interested in possibly trading down to a Gen 1 or Gen 2 lightning, powerstroke diesel, or possibly a mustang (no V6 cars). I'm not interested in adding any cash to the deal. Let me know what you have and I'll respond.

Cash Price would be asking $15,000.

Last edited:

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I have a 1972 Chevy C10 shortbox I might be interested in trading.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I am toying around with the idea of swapping my toy collection out a bit. I have a 1967 Bronco with:
5.5" suspension lift (extended radius arms, double shock hoops, deaver long travel leaf springs, etc)
Mickey Thompson Classic rims
Hankook 32x11.5-15 Mud terrain tires
Duff 3 speed floor shifter
Drum brakes all around
D44 front axle
9" rear axle
4x4x2 power steering box
Rebuilt 302 about 12 years ago but less than 5,000 miles since (local machine shop).
Full length headers
Holley 570 Street avenger carb
Full top
roll bar

I'm sure there are more things I'm missing.

I'm interested in possibly trading down to a Gen 1 or Gen 2 lightning, powerstroke diesel, or possibly a mustang (no V6 cars). I'm not interested in adding any cash to the deal. Let me know what you have and I'll respond.

around what are you asking for it
I have a 1972 Chevy C10 shortbox I might be interested in trading.
I know someone who could check it out for you

OP
OP
OUMX117

OUMX117

Loc.
Edmond, OK
If I were to put a cash price on it I'd probably ask around $15k and go from there. Hard to say as I see rusted out junk going for $10k lately, but I know this isn't a $30k mecum bronco either, haha. It's just a solid driver with very little rust. I would prefer any deals be done in person or with someone the buyer trusts inspecting it. I am not trying to hide anything on this truck and I feel like both parties benefit from that type of situation.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Tell me more about the rust issues you are aware of, por favor!

OP
OP
OUMX117

OUMX117

Loc.
Edmond, OK
Tell me more about the rust issues you are aware of, por favor!

Sorry for the slow response, I was busy last night. I will try to get more picture for all those who are interested tonight.

The only rust issues I'm aware of are on the edges of the hood where the vertical lip has cracked from vibration (the hood is not original to the truck anyway), and the rain gutter on the hardtop has some rust forming. It still mounts up just fine to the windshield, but in the next few years it will need to be looked at. Luckily this can be handled during the summer when the top is off so you won't miss any broncoing opportunities ;D Other than that There is one small (roughly 3/8" diameter) bubble in the tailgate paint underneath the license plate. This area has not broken the paint finish yet so it is still encapsulated. Apart from those areas that's all I am aware of (I'm sure there is some light surface rust on the axles, frame, etc) but nothing major at all. I bought this truck from my best friend in HS who ought the truck from somewhere south of Amarillo Texas in the desert and it shows like a truck that has spent most of its life in a dry area.

Once again I am not claiming this truck to be 100% rust free because I can't say that without taking it apart, but from the outside it sure appears to be very solid.

OP
OP
OUMX117

OUMX117

Loc.
Edmond, OK
Oh, and I forgot to mention there is one ding on the passenger side rocker in front of the rear wheel. It has been covered up with red primer to prevent oxidation. A set of rocker covers would easily cover this, but I want everyone to be aware that it is there. No rust associated with it.

rudy16

I would like more pictures if possible. I pm'd my cell if that helps. Thanks Anthony

OP
OP
OUMX117

OUMX117

Loc.
Edmond, OK
Sorry everyone, got busy last night and didn't make it home until after dark. I'm hoping to be able to get some pictures tonight.

Bbohan03

Thanks, I am new to the classic bronco world and I am motivated to buy. Do you have any suggestions on where to see listings? I check my half of the country on Craigslist,eBay, this forum and a couple Facebook groups.

OP
OP
OUMX117

OUMX117

Loc.
Edmond, OK
Sorry everyone. I haven't had time to get up to my shop and take pictures of it. If I've failed to get back to any of you I do apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.