• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Might sell my hardtop

rubywoofs

Loc.
Southlake
I live in the Dallas area and my ride is a weekend street queen. I drive in the semi-cold without a top and would likely not drive it in the really cold. Why should I keep it? Seems like a sin to sell it, but just don't see a reason not to. Any thoughts?

Knox

i have two hard tops just getting in the way pulled off the hard top to put a soft top on, which soft top to go with?
i am also in the dfw area

mudmagnet63

Loc.
Geary OK.
I say keep it. Mine's been sittin in the back yard for a year now ( the road to hell is paved with good intentions ) It has a stereo reciever and a spare tire and a life jacket sittin on it. Make's a good conversation piece for the little woman. As in " when are you going to throw that $hit away and fix the top so I can drive the bronco in the winter". But that's just my opinion.

Mud

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Do you want to buy mine? ;) It'll probably never go back on.

Attachments

• Hood Shocks1 30.JPG
    Hood Shocks1 30.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 35

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If you got the room for it, might as well keep it. If not or tired of looking at it I say go for it. Might not get as much for it as you would lik though.