• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

milky transmition

bobtail

Loc.
high in the desert
one of my neighbors topped off his transmition with milk. what could happen? he said it was an emergency and milk is all he had. f..kin idiot.

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
Id say just drain and flush and refill with cream. Milk doesn't have the correct viscosity.

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
I call BS on this thread.

So your saying your neighbor was smart enough to know how to open the hood and where the tranny fluid goes but dumb enough to add MILK??

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
It will boil off pretty fast but who knows what harm it will cause.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I am on the B.S. band wagon as well. That said there is a lot of water in milk. Nothing f's up a trans faster than water. But no one os that stuwped, the guy must not have no learins.

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
Iam on the B.S. wagon as well, even all my kids(total 5) would no better than doing that. My be he wants a new transmission?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Ed zachary. And I'd piss in the fill tube before I'd waste any beer....:D

With your aim? that fill tube is pretty safe. Now the beer only means you will have plenty of tries.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
With your aim? that fill tube is pretty safe. Now the beer only means you will have plenty of tries.

Pffft. What you know. I was in a bar the other day and this guy next to me was going on about what a great gambler he was..yadda yadda. I finally turned to him and said "Mister, I'll bet you a hundred bucks that I can stand on this here bar stool 3 feet away from you and pee in a shot glass while you hold it, and not get a drop on ya"

He took that bet in heartbeat. So I stood up on my barstool, whipped it out and proceeded to spray him down top to bottom and left to right. He immediately laughs his ass off and demands his hunert dollars. I pay him and he walks away, shaking his head and wiping all the pee off hiself, still laughing.

Bartender looks at me funny and sez: "Buddy...its none of my business but that looked like a pretty stupid bet."

Me: "I dunno...I bet that disappointed looking feller over in the corner yonder 500 bucks that I could make the guy sitting next me to laugh his ass off by peeing all over him".

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bobtail

Loc.
high in the desert
LMAO good joke. also LMAO about calling bs about my neighbor pouring milk in his trans. it might be bs I didn't see it. but if you knew bullithead you might give it a second thought. he did say it was an emergency.