• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Missouri EB Hooters December 3rd

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
Missouri EBs are getting together on Saturday December 3rd around 2 p.m. at the South St. Louis County Hooters on Lindberg Blvd. We haven't had everyone from the St. Louis area together since early in August so we were hoping there would be an interest in this. If you have any questions or need directions call Steve at AWS (314) 966-6692.

I posted this on EBML/Bfix already.

Darin

ghost66

Bronco Guru
It's going to be awful cold driving my rig with only a binkini top but I think I can make this one, I don't have any plans to travel that weekend, look forward to seeing all of you. And of course, maybe getting a photo of all the Hooter's girls in my rig for my son.

OP
OP
hucktruck

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
Let’s hope the weather cooperates then. If it is as nice as this weekend was then we might have a decent showing. ;D
I just put my hardtop and doors on. I’m not very happy with the fit (needs more than just a little adjustment :mad: ) but they’re on so I’ll be there.

Anyone else?

Puritan21

Loc.
hour from St.Louis
New owner

Hey fellas! Just bought my first Bronco!!!!
Went and picked it up today.
It's a 1975 in decent shape, body is solid, but motor needs help.
I am located in central Missouri, would like to attend your event and drool over your bronco's (especially since mine isn't roadworthy yet). :(

OP
OP
hucktruck

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
Come on out! You can drool over more than the Broncos too!

Attachments

• Matt's.jpg
    Matt's.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 137

69Sport

Loc.
ST. Louis
Hooters Meeting

I will not be able to make it, I have to work at the FH. I had a good time at the last one. I hope to have some pics of progress the next time. 69sport

OP
OP
hucktruck

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
Don't let the cold weather keep you away! If anything it makes for more interesting pics of Hooters girls posing on the Broncos.

Hauq

sound good

I’m new to MO, so I’ll see if I can’t make it. I too will have to forge ahead with the bikini top and no doors. :cool:

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Weather Might Cooperate, I Have No Problem Heading Down The Road In 40 Degree Weather With A Bikini Top But If It Snows Or Rains, Forget It. Gettin Wet Sucks, And Driving In The Wind In Wet Clothes, Nope.

Merlin76

TTT

Hope we get a good turnout again and the weather cooperates. Nuthin that Beer and breasts can't cure.... I mean wings.... ;)

See you guys out there!