• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moab Bronco Safari 08- HELP NEEDED

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
ok guys, we are in the final planning process on the trail runs for the 08 Safari. I need some volunteers to lead and tailgun some trails. So, if you wanna help out, post up what you drive (specs) and dates you will be there and we will put ya to work. Free shirt in it for the people that pitch in :)

Thanks

POST LIKE THIS:

Clint Eddy
cobronco69@hotmail.com
69 Bronco, D60, 35 spline 9" locked front and rear
Winch
April 19-27 on site

Dave and Joe are putting together a list, and dont worry, we wont stick you helping every day, just for one unless you want to volunteer for more :)

tomsbroncoparts

Loc.
Medford, OR
we have not recieved any information for moab this year. we would like to send some raffle prizes but need to get some info. please call.
thanks Patty
1-800-749-5028

OP
OP
C

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Clint, I'd love to volunteer, but I really don't think my rig will be 'Moab ready' by then. It'll be light trail ready though... Casey

Are you coming? There will be some light trails scheduled. Not everyone has a rock crawling extreme rig and some just wanna go out on a nice day run. If you are familiar and wanna lead a fins n things type trail then post up :)

OP
OP
C

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
this is the first time i have hurd of the bronco safari. where do i go to Register to go on the trails and such?

Registration is almost ready, Im waiting for the list of trail runs back from the planners. In my signature, click on the link or go to www.moabbroncosafari.com

I will announce registration on here this week or weekend, depening on when the trail run schedule is complete...

Thought we had a helper there for a minute ;D

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Clint, I have to check with my wife to find out when she has spring break, otherwise I'm Mr. mom right now. Also I have a pretty stock rig, my only mods are 31's and a soon to be installed detroit. I think I could probably do a 3.5 if I can scrounge a body lift and better tires... 3's for sure. I'll have to let you know. Casey

I do have a video camera and am more than willing to be the video slave. Finding a room or camp spot may be a problem...

OP
OP
C

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Clint, I have to check with my wife to find out when she has spring break, otherwise I'm Mr. mom right now. Also I have a pretty stock rig, my only mods are 31's and a soon to be installed detroit. I think I could probably do a 3.5 if I can scrounge a body lift and better tires... 3's for sure. I'll have to let you know. Casey

I do have a video camera and am more than willing to be the video slave. Finding a room or camp spot may be a problem...

Let us know! There are lots of places to stay, just gotta snag one soon :)

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
As it goes, looks like we should have the harder trails covered with leaders. We need tail gunners and trail leaders for the easy-moderate trails.

OP
OP
C

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
PM sent. I can help out on Thursday or Friday (April 24 & 25).

CLEARLY's info for cracker to use:

Chris Bearly
cabearly@netscape.net
1972 Bronco, front d44 with Yukon axles, rear Ford 9" with 28 spline Yukon axles, locked front & rear, 35" TreXus tires, stock 302 and C4, Warn XP9500 winch.
I'll be on site & available Thursday & Friday (April 24 &25)

Past_Miner

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Clint,

I've only been to Moab once but I can run tail for a day. We are planning to be there from th 20th - 26th. You better schedule us in the first half of the week just in case I break something...again %)

Brad Manning
bmanning@runbox.com
1971, detroits front and rear, 4:56, 35", FW D44 front with alloy axles and joints, FW 9" rear with alloys, ZF5, 203/D20, 351W EFI, Mile Marker 9000# winch.

OP
OP
C

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Clint,

I've only been to Moab once but I can run tail for a day. We are planning to be there from th 20th - 26th. You better schedule us in the first half of the week just in case I break something...again %)

Brad Manning
bmanning@runbox.com
1971, detroits front and rear, 4:56, 35", FW D44 front with alloy axles and joints, FW 9" rear with alloys, ZF5, 203/D20, 351W EFI, Mile Marker 9000# winch.

Thanks Brad, we appreciate the help with the trail runs! I cant WAIT for April, last year was alot of fun even though I spent most of it rolling around in the gravel working out the bugs on the bronco, so this year should be way more fun with a season under the rebuild!

Good Times

Loc.
Wenatchee, WA
This will be my first time to Moab, I have NO knowledge of the area, but I can bring up the tail.

Scott Conley
Columbia River Broncos
goodtimesbronco@charter.net
1970 4:88 gears with a Marlin crawler dual transfercase. 116:1 crawl, D44w/yukon chromolly axles, super joints and ARB, BB 9 inch with 31 spline warns and a detroit, 351w TBI, warn 9,000 winch.
trauma nurse
plan to be there 19-27