• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Monster Garage Bronco and Fuel Offroad Wheels

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Do you wheel it or just let not-quite-hot chicks sit on it under fluorescent lights? :)

jkskier

Loc.
Western Washington
Do you wheel it or just let not-quite-hot chicks sit on it under fluorescent lights? :)

He promised us he would after all the pics were done! We've been getting outdone at our local wheeling spot by some 'less classy' rigs lately, so please encourage him to get it dirty and redeem the sacred Bronco name!

(I had to have a Liberty pull me out of a mudhole a few weeks ago...the shame.)

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
the swap meet chicks were just coffee house girls but the magnaflo model at the expo was amanda landry (google her) she is a solid 10

He promised us he would after all the pics were done! We've been getting outdone at our local wheeling spot by some 'less classy' rigs lately, so please encourage him to get it dirty and redeem the sacred Bronco name!

(I had to have a Liberty pull me out of a mudhole a few weeks ago...the shame.)

yes ill be wheeling for real (finally) in 4 days. bringing 2 go pros and there will be 14-20 broncos attending as well as a ton of heeps and yotas.

i had an awesome season of wheeling last year, then i tore it down and rebuilt it. i started the rebuild in october, to be wheeling by may/june of the following year is pretty damn fast imo :cool:

Hey Monster Mike, since i already had a preview from you yesterday with your cool fabricating of the total redo---i'll tell you my monday started as any typical miserable monday does, but after all the eb brotherhood baloney and cool chit that i so enjoy on classic, i nearly fell out of my chair at lunch---with the big head growing thing--- lol. Since we got together at the stampede and met the commen geard head thing, has and will keep our freindship probaly for a long time. After talking with Andy last night for about a hour i am definently looking forward to meeting the rest of the pacific northwest- gang. That is if your head doesn't grow again making the wall of fame or should i say the wall of shame Monster;D:cool::-X

bahahaha! ok mister mark!! ill try to keep the head growing bit the little guys gig ;D can't wait to shoot the chit with you on the beach in florence :cool:

Got some nice assets sittin on that hood.Came out sweet Mike.

i still owe you a write up on that amazing hood you built jay, sooooo bad ass you are :cool:

Letsgocrawling

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson Az.
Hey monster, i hear mexican hot is good for the heart;)--- oh i mean head!---LOL---had to get back into the thread mister sorry for the hijack

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hey monster, i hear mexican hot is good for the heart;)--- oh i mean head!---LOL---had to get back into the thread mister sorry for the hijack

Its not possible to hi jack this thread unless your liam so dont worry about it mister! ;D

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the pics! Awesome truck and that Magnaflow model Gorgeous! ;D Were there pics of the truck as well with her???

Would love to see this first hand one day!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the pics! Awesome truck and that Magnaflow model Gorgeous! ;D Were there pics of the truck as well with her???

Would love to see this first hand one day!

Hah! You will have to have you or your wife slap you hard upside the head then squint while going crosseyed & take another look at the pics...my rig is in there somewhere ;D

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Thats got to be one hell of a back up light i wouldn't want to be behind you :D