• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

More Pics...

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
Here are some more pics...After I finish the interior, all I have to do is make the sub-frame for the one piece tilt front end...It'll slide forward about 4" before it tilts, so I don't have to cut the fenders at a 45 degree angle...
.gifbroncostage16-1.gif

.gifbroncostage16-2.gif

.gifbroncostage16-3.gif

I should get a few comments about that one... ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
Here's another dash pic in the daytime...
.gifbroncodash-6.gif

Isn't it coool...You can't see anything except a reflection, unless the key is turned on, then all the digital gauges light up...

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
I sent in more negs. and an update story...I plan on doing that, untill finished...I can't say if they'll print it...

YellowBronc

Bronco God
I'm one that doesn't like digital gauges, but I'll have to say I like the way you designed yours! You should post pictures of the key "on" and "off" shots so we can see how they light up. Might have to be dark out to get the full effect. Anyway, nice design work!!!!!