• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moroso deep C4 pan

SWFLABRONCO

Loc.
Cape Coral, Fl
Anyone use one of these? I just got mine from Jegs and haven't put it on yet, but was wondering if there were any concerns as far using on our trucks. It's a nice looking piece though. Fabricated with nice tig welds.

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
,,,,,one main possible issue is with the threaded adapter for the fill tube on the aluminum pans,,,this causes the fill tube to be farther away from the pan than stock & will hit some peoples exhaust(mainly long tube headers),,,, some try to bend it (be very careful if attempted) or use the lokar flexible fill line ,,,,,,,,---when the headers went on I already happen to have a temp gauge plumbed below the fill tube with the same threads & simply swaped the fill tube to the lower hole to allow the bend to clear the headers <<< see pic ,,,, note..dipstick reading is different if this mod is performed

Attachments

• P7021545.JPG
    P7021545.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 29
OP
OP
SWFLABRONCO

SWFLABRONCO

Loc.
Cape Coral, Fl
This is the one I've got. It has the plugs placed front to back. Should it pose an issue this way?

Attachments

• 710-42040.jpg
    710-42040.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 28