• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moving - Parts 4Sale in Portland OR - Come and Get it Before its Scrap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpalmer

Loc.
Boise, ID
I'll take the whole 44 if you do not want to part out the knuckles to Doug. I cannot pick up until the first week of August if that's okay.

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Jpalmer,
If you want the housing and gears minus the knuckles out, you can have it for the other $50 and you can pick it up in august. The only thing I'll keep is the axles as spares for mine unless you want those also then $100 for everything but the knuckles out.

jpalmer

Loc.
Boise, ID
I'll probably pass on it then for now. I am looking for the whole assembly to to make things easier. Good luck with the move!

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Mark, I'll see if I have some extras, I believe I might. You looking for the whole vent assemblies or just the window portions?

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
hey josh that reminded me if you have a driver side wing window that has good frame and glass i need one, let me know i also may be interested in the busted up hard top if no one has gotten it yet

nvm i see the top is taken already no biggy see you today at wildwood

Last edited:

marc

Loc.
milwaukie,or.
josh you got any filler necks. my aux has a long reach cap and my main has a short reach. i'd like to have them both the same.
hate to see you guys move but wish you the best.

marc

Rollin

Loc.
Port Angeles, WA
Tito, sorry for not getting back to you quicker but I got really busy,
I would say the whole assembly as mine are painted black and the frames are rusted really bad.
Mark

Stock68

Damn, I go on vacation and Tito's givin away half cab tops. Lemme know if you find another one at the bottom of the parts pile

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
anyway you can stop in Pismo Beach on your way to socal and drop off a hard top?

Matt

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey guys, sorry I havent been very good on the communication, I am down in CA dropping off a Bronco and parts and house shopping. I dont think I have any room to bring anything big like a hardtop down when moving, I'll have too much other crap already, sorry about that.

Art, tops are gone, I decided to keep 1 and already installed it on my 76 project that I am dropping off.

Marc, I'll see what I have.

Dirtyboy

Loc.
Cape Cod, Mass
Hey Titio do you have any rear driveshafts with the double cardone joint? I wrecked mine. Even if you have any wrecked ones, screw that end cap and all I need is the rear axle single joint side...thanks. My zipcode is 02631.

Stock68

Tito- I'm counting on you to be very vocal about all the rain in Oregon. Remember, it rains constantly and all the Californians should stay in sunny Cali rather than suffer the constant rains of OR ;) We'll miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.