• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ms Pinky's Future Ride!!!!

OP
OP
Ms. Pinky

Ms. Pinky

Loc.
Richland
Sorry guys! I am too chicken to post pictures of myself on a website visited by EVERYONE!!!! But there are a couple of you bronco gurus that have seen me in person, so they can fill you in. (Crab-Rob & swa0330-Scott):-* Otherwise you'll have to sit in suspense for pictures of me cruisin' in my "sick" PINK Bronco!

smct04

Loc.
Hays, Kansas
LOL.. Good Looking Family...! Look out for Titus & Finley fellas.. ;D

How close to Logan are ya? Know anyone w/the last name Triplett? ;D

I'm about 50 miles from Logan. Don't know anyone by that name. Sorry, wish I did if they owned an EB. There's only 4 in the town I live in.

smct04

Loc.
Hays, Kansas
smct04-- I didn't see any bikini pics in that gallery, though;D

I doubt you ever do, unless this spring, my husband can talk me into washing my truck in a bikini. He's been trying to get me to do that for over a year. I tell him I'm too busy.
You boys might get lucky, but I won't guarantee anything....;)

Pretty-N-Pink

Loc.
Clackamas,Oregon
What is this??? Sounds to me that Pretty in Pink and I need to hang out more often......................I'll help her set old Tito in his place.;) (p.s. It's a whole lot easier to type tough then to talk tough!! sssshhhhhh!) What's the use of havin' a pink Bronco, to sit and look pretty? I don't think so!! Come on Tito!!! How am I supposed to have inspiration if her's is just sitting???? ;D ;D

My Bronco runs fine, the top just needs to be finished so I can drive it in the rain (it rains a lot here). And Josh has a good excuse for not getting it done. I haven't let him. His talents have been directed elswhere the last few months.

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
You know Mister..................you and I are gonna brawl before this whole thing is over............I can feel it. You're just worried that my Bronco will be cooler than your AND a hot chick will be driving it!!!!:cool:LOL

oooof ,, shawn just got his pecker slapped !!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahaha~!!!!!!!

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
I think it's rule #576. Before I spoke those words, I made sure I had pics. I put them in the gallery (not any of me IN my EB, though). Knock yourself out boys...;)

Hey, Ms. Pinky. Don't apologize...just a little razzin going on. I'm sure you're not one to brag on yourself. It just makes for a really fun thread.;D

You are a stand-up EB Gal! Great looking family too!

How can a man go wrong when he's got a Hot Wife with an EB. That's when you know life is good.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm about 50 miles from Logan. Don't know anyone by that name. Sorry, wish I did if they owned an EB. There's only 4 in the town I live in.

Not a bronco owner, just an old friend that is from out that direction..