• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MSD 6A ignition control module

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
So here's the story on this one.
About a year ago my old 6AL box took a dump on me when I was away from home and my only option at the time was to run to the nearest parts store and spend $189 on this one (6A) to get me home. Once I was home I sent my old one in for repair and removed this one. So it has less than 100 miles on at and is pretty much brand new, Its just benn sitting on the shelf fro several months.

Every thing is there as you would get it out of the box, the only difference and I do mean ONLY! is that I cut the ring terminals off the main power and ground wires to wire nut them to my existing wiring. If it makes a differnece I'll put new ones on for you.

Asking $150 and pretty firm on that since I probably could have returned to without anyone suspecting it had been used. Just trying to do it the honest way, Even If I'm taking a $40 hit.

Shipping info:
Priority mail
4lb, 8oz
12"x10"x7"
from 98055

Attachments

• DSCN4054.jpg
    DSCN4054.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN4057.jpg
    DSCN4057.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 23