• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

mustang altenator + Centech harness

G

Ok, my stock bronco altenator froze up at work...so it's time for the up grade any how I want to wire in the mustang alt. ( i have one thats 100 amps) to the centech wiring harness any ideas where the wire's go???
thanks
Dave
75 Bronco..here goes another couple hundred

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
Ok lets see, does the new alternator have any wires? or is a post type? Cause they posts like on the early bronco one should be marked and you just hook up the ones you need.

OP
OP
G

no it is the 93 mustang alt. it has the wires out the back of it not the post like the bronco's
dave