• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Mustang EFI- computer, wiring harness, 24# injectors & Pro-M MAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

barronj

Bronco Guru
OK, bought this stuff for a guy & he went a different route, so it's for sale:

A9P computer (can be used for an automatic or a standard) $125

'92 Wiring harness, sans O2 harness $100

Pro-M 75mm bullet, for 24# injectors $90

24# injectors & Fuel rail $90

Last edited:

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Hey put me in line for the computer 1st please ...
..I'll have to check in with running buddy but send me a phone no so RUNNING Buddy can call your friend.

OP
OP
barronj

barronj

Bronco Guru
hey put me in line for the computer 1st please ...
..i'll have to check in with running buddy but send me a phone no so running buddy can call your friend.

512-633-1408

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I text Alan your number, his motherinlaw was in surgery today. Maybe he can get you called saturday. Thank You.......

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
I am interested in the harness, but I want all of the harness (ie...the injector harness too) but I dont need the fuel rail or injectors. Can you work with me?

n59rob

Loc.
Sweetwater, TN
Maf & injectors

I am interested in the MAF bullet and the injectors only. Would you sell the injectors seperate? What would you take, shipped to 37874, for the bullet and the injectors?

Thanks,
Robert

OP
OP
barronj

barronj

Bronco Guru
I am interested in the MAF bullet and the injectors only. Would you sell the injectors seperate? What would you take, shipped to 37874, for the bullet and the injectors?

Thanks,
Robert

$190 shipped. LMK if you're interested. I prefer paypal, but I can be flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.