• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

mustang hood strips for bronco

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
Where can I find a stencil kit for a 1970 mustang mach 1 for a bronco hood? I wanna do a little retro paint on my 70 bronco.

TIA

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
Not familiar with stencils. Stripe kits come as pre-cut vinyl stickers. You could probably use a stripe kit as a stencil tho.

FordTruckGuyFX4

Loc.
East TN
I would go get the measurements from Stangnet.com, classic forums. And just lay it out. Otherwise give National Parts Depot a call, great ppl, anything for a stang you could want.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
I used vinyl on my last bronco. I did like them. Now I am looking for the ones they used on "Trucks". They were the ones that u get wet and slide around for perfect placement. I think this would make it a heck of alot easier. I just hope they are as durable. If I find it I'll let u know....