• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My 76 I just got.

Iwantone

Loc.
Chicora, PA 16025
Hi Guys & gals. I just been a lurker and now will start talking, if you all will have me. Here is the bronco I just got. I'll tell you more as soon as I can. I'll post some pictures for now that I got from the guy I bought it from. Thanks Jeff ;D

26ed7ad5.jpg

43fd8d80.jpg

4a1b5270.jpg

e1dcb8bb.jpg

b2201b6a.jpg

053dabf5.jpg

71d514a5.jpg

2569762b.jpg

4f0db265.jpg

88b9de68.jpg

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Welcome to the site. That looks nice and has all the goodies, should be a nice project. Keep us posted on your progress/plans.

Bundy

Bronco Guru
She's beautiful :cry: congrats!

I especially like the Bud Light shifter... talk about selling points! what kind of exhaust tips are those??

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sure we'll have ya. Lol. ;) welcome and congrats on the new rig

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
She's beautiful :cry: congrats!

I especially like the Bud Light shifter... talk about selling points! what kind of exhaust tips are those??

Damn, that's a shifter. I thought it was an in-cab kegerator. Congrats on the new purchase even if it doesn't serve you beer.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Welcome to the site!

Congrats on the Bronco! A '76 is a great year to have! ;D

Sylar

Loc.
Cleveland, TX
Yeah gratz on the rig ! looks like there are a few goodies already there (eyeballs the brake booster)... welcome to the site.

OP
OP
Iwantone

Iwantone

Loc.
Chicora, PA 16025
Thanks for the welcomes! The J shifter/kegrator handle was claimed by my brother that picked it up for me. My brother in Colorado is going to get it up and running good so when I get out their, I can drive it back to PA. Right now it has C4, 302, and a Wild Horses 3.5"suspension lift with coils in the front, 11 leaf pack springs, shocks, etc... I want to clean it up. like to paint it one color, fix the interior up drive it for a little bit. Then rip into it and do it right. Total rebuild from the ground up. Make it my way. I been watching and looking at all of your guys rigs scene 2005 I think I have a good idea on how I want it to look. As for the exhaust tips LOL, they are some 50's style tips my brother said. He knew what I was thinking and now there off LOL.

OP
OP
Iwantone

Iwantone

Loc.
Chicora, PA 16025
Thanks GraficO!
I already snagged a set of aluminum 15x10 wheels also to get rid of those steel ones. Rims looks like NY-Bronco's has on gumbi Got a set of brand new headman long tubes coming tomorrow that I got one Ebay for dirt cheap!.