• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

my bronco in a commercial !

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Good for you. As popular as these trucks are getting maybe someone will see it and want it for a movie in the future. Ya never know ! I'll be looking for it

edge4

Contributor
Loc.
Gonzales, Texas
[quote author=75Sport link=board=5;threadid=13260;start=30#100764 date=1042770852]<br>Whooo, bronco looked great. there gonna send me a copy of the commercial. produced expects it to air in bout 3 weeks. they told me cable channels like epsn and nascaar races will probably run the commericial. hopefully i can post the video somewhere.<br>[/quote]<br><br>I drove by about 4:30 today in my green 76 sport. Your red EB looked great, but did the producers have to hook an old airstream trailer to the back. I saw the hood up? Was it a car breakdown commercial?

OP
OP

75Sport

Loc.
Houston
dang i didnt see ya. yea turds, they put a fog machine underneath the hood and an actor got out and looked at it like it was overheating. i was just like thanks guys for makin it look like a piece. everyone there loved my truck and a couple guys wanted to buy it from me. i was prouder than crap. even a riced out civic stopped for a quick shoot, and i had like three guys tell me mine was better...stupid rice.

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
Well now, it was an ad for auto parts, they had to do something like that. Can't wait to see it, I love the airstreams, I'd have one in a minute, they are as classic as the EB's.<br><br>Congratulations!<br><br>dpm

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
Can't wait to see it...Then I can nudge the wife, and say "Hey, I know the guy that owns that Bronco, Kinda" ;D ;D ;D

Sharkman

Loc.
Austin, Tx.
Hey all;

I know this is old post, but a guy in my EBC E-mail group saw the commercial today. He was suprised by how great it was.

Early Bronco's RULE......

Steve

rebelbronc

Loc.
Raleigh, NC (school) Marion, NC(home)
i saw this commercial the other day. :) i remembered this post but i couldnt remember whether or not it was for Advance or just a local parts store. thanks for diggin this back up sharkman.

oh yea, the hood is up on the bronco. but im sure we're all used to that anyway ;D

nice lookin rig 75sport
icon23.gif

Nuke

I just saw when I was watching Horsepower TV. I also like the Shelby Cobra they have in their other commervcial. Good company to be with.

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
LMAO-well I just saw that commercial during the Power Block on TNN. Well . . . big props on getting your clean rig on TV, but man-why does the Bronco have to be the one in mechanical distress? Arghhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeah right, I'd like to see those ricers run smooth after an afternoon on the bottle. ;D

greasergrrl

Loc.
Redmond, WA
Just saw it on Speedvision during Car Crazy - too bad it's smoking but way cool that it's in there! It was neat to see the commercial and then I thought of this post and wondered if it was the same commercial and it was! I thought it was going to be a local thing but BAM it's national! Big time woowoo!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I saw it today, it was great. Very nice looking rig, did they put a smoke bomb under the hood, or what was the deal there.