• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

my first mud ride

leelandaiche

Loc.
Gonzales, La
here are some pics of my first time in the mud with my new bronco. im not sure if i did this right but im giving it a try. it took about 7 Z71's, 1 toyota tacoma, 1 dodge ram, 6 hours and one trip to the emergency room to get it out of the hole i was in. gotta admit... its a beast. got through a lot of mud but didnt know the area well and fell into a giant hole. i dont have the tires to go through what i was in, thats for sure! if i had my ARB hooked up i prolly would have made it. NOT ONE OF MY FRIENDS WITH A FORD COULD MAKE IT OUT THERE! that would have saved me a lil embarrasement! i tell ya... its amazing what women can talk you into doing when you are single. haha. its their fault i got stuck! i got a lot to learn fellas...

collinbrewer

Loc.
Austin
Apparently we need a "How to post links" thread... Just poking fun scsm76!!

When you click on the "Insert Image" icon in the post editor, you need to enter an internet address where your images are uploaded, what you have there is a path to the images on your personal computer.

If you haven't uploaded your images on the internet, you can do so on sites like flikr or webshots.

scsm76

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shaver Lake, CA
Apparently we need a "How to post links" thread... Just poking fun scsm76!!

When you click on the "Insert Image" icon in the post editor, you need to enter an internet address where your images are uploaded, what you have there is a path to the images on your personal computer.

If you haven't uploaded your images on the internet, you can do so on sites like flikr or webshots.
Oops, should be fixed now.

OP
OP
leelandaiche

leelandaiche

Loc.
Gonzales, La
Its amazing how women and alcohol will get you in trouble in a mud hole.

yea tell me about it! haha. well... i dont have the pics of the bronco in the hole but my buddy came out there and took some pics. im waiting on him to send them to me. when i got out i took pics at my friends house. ill send the pics of the bronco when i get them from him. i do have a pic of his Z71 in a hole. its always good to see that...

OP
OP
leelandaiche

leelandaiche

Loc.
Gonzales, La
sweet! it worked! just for the hell of it im gunna try and put a video on here from the day i got it. i was just itching to put it in 4 wheel drive so i just climbed my moms steep ditch. she wasnt happy. haha

MattMoe

Contributor
Loc.
Baton Rouge
I need to get my up to speed so you can give me a call next time you need a tug. I think I recognize that Bronco, did you get it form Terry and Jennifer?