• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My New EB | '69 Sport Uncut

meech

Loc.
Seattle
Hi all,
I’ve been on the “hunt” for my first EB and finally pulled the trigger after months and months of researching and finding the right opportunity/deal- I think my patience paid off. :)

I have been on this site reading through countless of threads and just taking everything in- Thanks to all for the great information on this site!

1969 Sport Uncut … a few pictures….

https://picasaweb.google.com/106714424817520324999/Bronco69?authkey=Gv1sRgCL6hiOHi__aRTA#

Have a good one….

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's one FINE looking Rig!!! Congrats & Welcome!!

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Hey Meech,looks like you found a Peach! I like the door panels and power windows. A lot of bling under the hood..... more pics and info. As you will find out,we like pictures................!;D

cmc

Really nice, I am still searching for an EB very similar to what you found. Care to share any search lessons learned? Congrat's!

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Very nice. You did yourself a favor by purchasing one that is complete. Now, get it home into the garage and out of the rain!

OP
OP
M

meech

Loc.
Seattle
Really nice, I am still searching for an EB very similar to what you found. Care to share any search lessons learned? Congrat's!

Hi-
Thanks!

I have an android phone and installed an app called 'CraigsNotifica' and you can create custom searches (I created individual search's for an EB for each year ranging from 69-77) for craigslist. This app will notify you as soon as someone posts their item onto craigslist. They might have a similar app for the iPhone, but not sure.

Plus, I searched all the sites you guys are already familiar with and waited and waited until this beauty came up. I was lucky cause this EB was local too- it was meant to be.

I appreciate all the kind words and I'm glad to be part of the family. :)

mrborders

WOW
you went the route i took
buy a bronco that needed practically nothing and then tweak it to your liking
i love the color
needs ac and your done
just dont cut it
again, nice bronco
would you share what you paid for it?

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Beautiful!:cool::cool::cool: I'm jealous and still looking myself. Enjoy the ride and welcome to the site. More pic's please!;D;D;D

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Wow, that's 2 very nice EB's this week that members have scored, congrats

Durtymax

Damn, that is nice. I love the door panels and power windows, baller!