• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My new project!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
How straight is that.. You GO.. Looks like a good one ;)

OP
OP
tobyw

tobyw

Thanks guys, I am VERY excited!! I have been looking for a good clean unit for a number of years... Good things come to those who wait I guess?! ;D ;D

It is bone stock (except for the tires/wheels and cut rear fenders) with ~93k on the odometer, and only missing a few trinkets here and there. I have to be honest, this thing probably SHOULD be used for a complete resto, but I'm leaning more toward a resto/mod for light trail duty and weekend fun with the family. :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Family will definitely enjoy it.. ;D Top off cruisin thru town.. MAN, where's the warm weather at lol

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Good job keeping your eyes open. Looks like it is ready to go for a drive.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
That rig looks a lot like mine did when I got it... Good find!

OP
OP
tobyw

tobyw

Ha ha!! I know, right?! Been looking ALL over the PNW for a decent one for literally years... Anyhow, long story short, this on popped up in my local classified ads, and ended up being about 10 miles from my house!!! I live in West Richland, but the Bronco was just over in Benton City ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
tobyw

tobyw

Some people will probably say I paid too much, but I gave $5k for it and don't regret a single penny of it :)

OP
OP
tobyw

tobyw

Exactly... I can do the mechanical work, but body work ain't my gig!! It took me a long time to find a foundation that met my criteria, and I'm glad I waited!