• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Son wants the one color I HATE!!!

rhino2104

The right purple could work. Maybe a dark violet with a silver top, bumpers, and grille?

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Uhhh like a tattoo you get at seventeen while you have had too many, he will change his mind.

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
You cold go a deep blue and call it a compromise...

But in principal, I have to agree with SPAP above with the tatto...

67RT

Bronco Guru
Mopar In-Violet or Plum Crazy, maybe darkened up like a black cherry would be sweet

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
If he knows it is your favorite color, maybe he is just saying that because he has heard you say purple is your favorite.

303bronco

X2 on Plum Crazy or the shade of Royal Purple.

With a white stripe that would be bad a$$...

Southern Girl

Loc.
Florida
My Bronco belonged to my dad before he died. He always added pink to his vehicles that he restored because it was his favorite color and it looked cool. He was also a Screaming Eagle. Mine is currently black with a lavender stripe as he created it. It is soon to be black with rosewood pearl on the hood and stripes in honor of my dad because he painted his favorite truck rosewood pearl. (My favorite color is blue, btw.)

Guess what? It will still go into 4 wheel drive and have a 302 when it has pink pearl paint on it. ;)

zonian

Loc.
St. Augustine
I argued with my pop about repainting his old 72 from the blue and white to black and silver. I went ahead and did the black and silver ended up regretting decision but it was too late.........

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Wait, wait, who's truck is it? My son had very little say in what the color of my truck was going to be. Now his car is a different story.

Attachments

• Aug 13 397.jpg
    Aug 13 397.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 54
  • phone may 29, '13 311.jpg
    phone may 29, '13 311.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 65

JoePro

Contributor
I don't think I'm a fan, but if it's his bronco he should do what he wants to it

(Not mine)....

purple1.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

purple2.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

purple3.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

OP
OP
Labbster

Labbster

It was mine, but I made some deals with him during High School and he lived up to all of them...little turd! :)

It is now his and we are trying to get it done to drive his Senior year.

zbronco

Loc.
Houston
Plasti dip it purple, it is cheap and easy to change colors. when you get tired of the color just pick a new color, clean bronco, mask areas that do not need dip and spray on top of the old color.